What To Bring

Tax Planning in Chicago, IL

Call (708) 563-9129

Please check if you have all of the documents necessary to file your taxes :

  • Form W-2 (if taxes are taken out of paycheck)
  • Form 1099-MISC (if taxes are NOT taken out of paycheck) need all expenses
  • Form 1099-int (if you earned at least $10 from an interest bearing account)
  • Form 1099-DIV (Dividends)
  • Form 1098 Mortgage Interest Statement (mortgage payments, amount of real estate taxes paid) NOTE: If real estate taxes are not paid with your mortgage please bring with you.
  • Form 1099-G (if received unemployment compensation during the year)
  • Form 1098-E or 1098-T (if paid for tuition at any eligible education institute, or if paying off a student loan)
  • Form 1099-SSA (social security)
  • Form 1099-R (if withdrew money from retirement plan, IRA, 401K, Profit Sharing)
  • If you own real estate rental property:Need total rents received, expenses paid for the year
  • Name, address, and amount paid for private schooling of grades K-12 only